New Approaches to Home Inspecting
Three Important Differences
Charges Paid at Closing – NO EXTRA CHARGE
Every buyer has enough to think about in the purchase of a home. Writing yet another check is a needless worry. That’s why, when a buyer has an inspection done by Nashville Property Consultants, the fee may be included in the closing costs. AND THERE IS NO INCREASE IN PRICE FOR THIS ADDED CONVENIENCE. We simply believe that attorneys, realtors and other professionals take their fees at closing, and we will as well.
If the Contract Doesn’t Close, the Charges are Deferred for 30 Days
We believe that it is incumbent upon our company to do a thorough, objective inspection of each property, providing accurate information for the potential buyer. However, should the inspection reveal any problem which hinders buying the home, we will defer the charges and provide a second inspection at a discounted rate.
Guaranteed Thorough Inspection of the Property
A home is the largest investment many people will make. It is a dwelling, not a building. That’s why we take our inspections seriously. All mechanicals are completely inspected as well as structural details in attics, crawl spaces and basements. Windows, doors, foundations vents, and other openings are thoroughly checked to make certain there is no loss of air or water leakage. Click here to view our standards of practice.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO COMPROMISE QUALITY AND PROFESSIONALISM FOR A COMPETITIVE PRICE!
- Competitive Rates
- 90 Day Buyers Limited Structural & Mechanical Warranty with NO DEDUCTIBLE
- 120 Day Sellers Limited Structural & Mechanical Warranty with NO DEDUCTIBLE
- Commercial and Residential Property Inspection
- Computerized e-reports complete with digital photos
- Certified Radon/Mold/Environmental Testing
- FREE Home Hints Newsletter
- Fast Friendly Professional service with your best interest at heart.
- Visa and Mastercard Accepted
Why get a home inspection? Find out here.